The Otherwhere Cafe Bluewater Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014.04.14 “The Door Won’t Lock” and “Quizzes”

2 posters

Go down

2014.04.14 “The Door Won’t Lock” and “Quizzes” Empty 2014.04.14 “The Door Won’t Lock” and “Quizzes”

Post by Donna Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Can only really record dreams on holidays and weekends now, so I've largely  fallen out of the habit.  Have been flying in a few dreams lately and this, plus a term break, has inspired a bit of dream recording.

“The Door Won’t Lock”
RTZ OBE without awareness.

I become concerned that I’ve been in bed sleeping for some hours but I haven’t locked any doors to the house.  I think I’m sleeping in the house alone, although in waking reality the whole family is at home.  I lie in bed a while and then get up (leave my physical body) and wander through the dark house.  I close the back door (it was actually closed in WR) and make my way to the front door.  I can hear Bella sleep-breathing on her chair.  I make my way downstairs and try to lock the door by pressing the button on a round doorknob.  (In WR there is a lever type door mechanism with a button below the lever).  I try and try but the button won’t stay down and the door remains unlocked until I give up.

“Quizzes”
I’m at some type of game show, waiting in a room with another contestant, an attractive young blond woman.  We can see a contestant answering questions in a masquerade mask, the type that only covers the eye area.  How are we able to see her?  There’s no screen and no sense of wall but she’s a little away from us in another area with the quiz-master.  I notice that she’s extremely beautiful with intense blue eyes and black hair cut Cleopatra-style.  In no way does the mask disguise her true identity and I say so to the blonde, who agrees with me.  I comment on how all the contestants are extremely beautiful but I’m not including myself in that, knowing all the other women are much younger.  The blonde agrees again but something in the way she says it includes me in the assessment and I’m flattered that a young person might consider me beautiful.

A question has been posed to many young people at tables.  Something about coming up with for M words to describe gazing at the sky or objects in the sky or gazers at the sky – I can’t remember properly.  In the dream I instantly think, “Magi” but I’m not part of the game, just a supervisor.  The kids begin to cheat, using their mobile phones to conduct searches and I become disappointed with them.

Last edited by Donna on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donna
Donna

Back to top Go down

2014.04.14 “The Door Won’t Lock” and “Quizzes” Empty Re: 2014.04.14 “The Door Won’t Lock” and “Quizzes”

Post by FireFly9 Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:41 pm

Quizzes:
Donna - a comment comes to mind regarding physical beauty on the higher planes that you may have read elsewhere as well.  I get your comparison to youth (so true - LOL Rolling Eyes ) but I wonder if the blond's gesture to you about your own beauty would imply that you shouldn't bring forth to that plane the same idea of self that you have on the physical in WR.   Their "extreme beauty" would suggest to me that you were amongst fairly high beings and the blond (some facilitator perhaps) could see quite clearly the real you.  The mask didn't hide the true identity of the contestant, nor does your WR appearance hide yours.  (Any thoughts on this?)
"I’m not part of the game, just a supervisor"
is an interesting phrase as well.

Cool OBE in the Locked Door experience.  We forget that we can't do things like door handles and such in the astral body.   Wink
FireFly9
FireFly9

http://www.fireflywebs.ca

Back to top Go down

2014.04.14 “The Door Won’t Lock” and “Quizzes” Empty Re: 2014.04.14 “The Door Won’t Lock” and “Quizzes”

Post by Donna Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:28 pm

Firefly9, I must say I got busy after recording this one (Quizzes) and didn't give it much thought but would have arrived at a similar conclusion.  I do refer to life as "The Game" quite often when speaking of metaphysical matters.

I wouldn't make too much of "supervisor" as I do a lot of supervising of teens in waking reality.

My take on the locked door experience: I was meant to become lucid, pass through the door and extend the adventure.
Donna
Donna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down